Friday, April 15, 2011

4.15.11

Hmmm what to write about first.....

Mom stop trying to distract me I'm trying really hard to get this blog off the ground.

Oh alright that feels nice, thanks mom guess I needed to be distracted. But girlie you 
weren't supposed to take my picture while I'm not working.

 So for my first posting I decided to show off my new skills. I have been in obedience 
class and girlie said that we needed to practice again before class or she will get in trouble 
with the teacher. We are practicing sit and stay and I really impressed girlie.

Here I'm enjoying this sunny day in April because they don't seem to come along that often.
I love being outside with my family because mom was off taking pictures for her blog. 
I'm also still practicing here for class this was down and stay but really I couldn't wait 
for some hot dog just for being so cute.

Have a lovely friday and stop back again sometime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment