Thursday, April 28, 2011

4.28.11

Sorry it has been a while since my last post things have been pretty busy since my old peep has been in the hospital. He is girlie's grandfather, he is one of my favorites maybe because his walker has tennis balls on it. For this post I thought it would be good to show some of my first days with my new family. 

Laying in my favorite spot besides the sofa

Wow I make Mom and casey look pretty small

Guard duty 


I can't believe how far I have come, I use to hate walking, the family would walk me four times a day for 2 months. We started with short walks just around the block and I would walk behind them as if I was being tortured. Slowly the walks got longer, then I started to lead the group, and now I couldn't imagine not going for a long walk everyday when the weather is nice. Now girlie and I run together and its fantastic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment