Sunday, April 17, 2011

4.17.11

Recap of the weekend friday night went and hung out with my neighbor Molly she's pretty cute. She a golden as well, and she loves tennis balls so Mom got some for me to give to her.


I was a little nervous before going down to her house but girlie had wrapped it so nicely we had to go visit and give Molly her present. Plus I love going for walks so it was a win win.


On Saturday the weather wasn't the best it rained all day which meant that got to sleep on the sofa
all day without feeling guilty. But I didn't like the thunder and lightning so girlie and I spent
sometime in the bathroom. Your probably wondering why, and that is because the tile helps to lower
electrical field since I'm more sensitive to electrical currents. 


Today I had obedience class which I had a blast at till I had to go in time out. Girlie and I had communication problem when it was time for me to come across the room to her. I decided it was more important to go visit my fellow classmates so the teacher locked me away in the time out. Which explains my sad garden pose, don't you feel bad for me? Girlie was a little upset that I didn't come to her but I'm sure she will get over it. I really do love her but I wanted to have some fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment